- It is very important for us to protect the privacy of our website visitors and we are committed to ensuring that this is the case. This privacy statement provides information on how we treat your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Information
We may collect, store and use the following types of personal information:
- information relating to your computer, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- including sender link information, visit duration, pageviews, and site navigation data;
- information provided when you sign up for our email list and / or newsletters on our site, such as your name, email address,
- the information provided on our website when using our services;
- information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use our website;
- the information you send us via e-mail or through our website information, including their content and metadata;
- any other personal information you submit to us.
Before disclosing any other person's personal information to us, you must have that person's consent to the sharing of personal data and to the processing of personal data in accordance with this Privacy Statement .
C. Use of Your Personal Information
The personal information sent to us through our website is used for the purposes set out in this privacy statement or on the relevant pages of this website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- administering our website and our business;
- customizing our website for you;
- sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
- send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- send you email notifications that you specifically request;
- send marketing communications to you about our business or businesses, or carefully selected third party businesses, by mail or, if you have expressly consented, via email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer request a newsletter);
- providing statistical information about our users to third parties (however, these third parties may not identify any user based on this information);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (however, such third parties may not identify any users based on this information);
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing your use of our website (including tracking private messages sent through the private messaging service of the website); as well as
- other uses.
If you send us personal information for publication on our website, we will disclose and otherwise use this information to the permission you have given us.
Without your explicit consent, we will not transfer your personal information to third parties for the direct marketing of these third parties or other third parties.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where this is reasonable and necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. all affiliates) to the extent that is reasonable and necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
We may disclose your personal information to:
- to the extent required by law;
- in connection with pending or future court proceedings;
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer of any business or property we sell (or will sell); and
- to any person in respect of whom we can reasonably be expected to apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of personal information if we reasonably believe such court or authority would be likely to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this Privacy Statement, your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties.
E. International data transmission
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transmitted between countries where we do business in order to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have laws equivalent to data protection laws in force in the European Economic Area: United States, Russia, Japan, China, and India.
- You expressly consent to the transfer of your personal information as described in this Section E.
F. Retention of Personal Data
- This Section F outlines our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we act in accordance with our legal obligations to retain and delete personal information.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be retained for longer than is necessary to keep them for that purpose or purposes.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of Section F, documents containing personal data (including electronic documents) will be retained as follows:
- to the extent required by law;
- where the documents may be relevant in any pending or future judicial proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation purposes).
G. Security of Your Personal Information
- We take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- All personal information you provide is stored on our secure (password and firewall) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is fundamentally uncertain and we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet.
From time to time, we may update this privacy statement by posting a new version on our website. Please check this page from time to time for changes to this privacy statement. We will notify you of changes to this Privacy Statement via email or through the private messaging system on our website.
I. Your Rights
You may ask us to provide you with any personal information that is available to us about you; such information shall be provided under the following conditions:
- verifying your identity properly (generally, we will accept a photocopy of your passport, certified by a notary public, along with an original copy of your utility bill containing your current address).
To the extent permitted by law, we may withhold personal information that you request. You can always ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, you generally expressly agree beforehand that we may use your personal information for marketing purposes or give you the opportunity to refuse to use your personal information for marketing purposes.
J. Third Party Websites
Our website contains links and details about third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, third-party privacy policies and practices.
K. Updating your data
Please let us know if we need to correct or update the personal information we hold about you.